Monday, June 15, 2015

My Hybrid Life!

What can I say about my life now? Its become hybrid! In true sense, unlike vegetables which are losing their nativity due to hybridity, I feel I am gaining it more and more...

My life more or less has become a routine, what started after one year of marriage has thankfully continued until now! No, I am not talking about managing my career with my family! It is about managing my 2 careers....my office and my rehearsals!

My day starts at 6.30 AM when I start to office, then continues at 5pm when I hit my rehearsals and ends at 10 pm when I go back home. I can only thank my supportive wife for allowing me to be so regularly absent from home. It has not been easy for my wife surely! And I also should thank my producers and diectors and co artistes who can bare with me so continuously. 

With this kind of life, I have gained so much of learning, guidance, experience, friendship like never before! I only pray that this stays throughout and I get to work with more and more people, most importantly I get to work! :)

And yes, I need some real lottery, a huge boon, a BIG break probably to do rehearsals from morning till night, be a true artiste and not a hybrid! Waiting for that :)  I wonder how a poem I wrote long back is still so relevant. Aarghhh!!! I feel I am making very slow progress!!!

ಜೀವನವೆಂದು ನಾಟಕರಂಗ?

ನಾನೊಂದು ಕನಸ ಕಂಡೆ
ಕನಸಲ್ಲೊಂದು ಕನಸ ಕಂಡೆ
ನಾನು ರಾಜನಾದ ಹಂಗೆ
ಅದರಲ್ಲೊಂದು ಆಸೆ ಕಂಡೆ

ಆದರಲ್ಲೊಂದಿತ್ತು ಅಚ್ಚರಿ
ರಾಜ್ಯದ ರಾಜನಲ್ಲ
ಆಡಿದ್ದೆ ನಾಟಕ ರಂಗವನ್ನೇರಿ
ನನಗ್ಯಾರು ಪ್ರಜೆಯಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ

ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿತ್ತು ಮಾತು
ಜೀವನವು ಒಂದು ನಾಟಕ, ಆದರೆ
ನಾಟಕ ಮಾತ್ರ ಆಗಲಾರದು ಜೀವನ
ಎಂದು ನನಗೆ ಅಷ್ಟರಲ್ಲಿ ಹೊಳೆದಿತ್ತು

ರಾಜನಾದೆ ನಾಯಕನಾದೆ
ಘರ್ಜಿಸಿ ಹುಲಿಯಾದೆ,ಓಡುವ ಚಿರತೆಯಾದೆ
ಮನಃಪೂರ್ತಿ ಅತ್ತು ನಕ್ಕೆ
ಕೆಳಗಿಳಿದ ಮೇಲೆ ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯನಾದೆ

ನಾನೊಂದು ಕನಸ ಕಂಡೆ
ಕನಸಲೊಂದು ಕನಸ ಕಂಡೆ
ಜೀವನವೂ ಇಂತಹ ಕನಸಾಗ
ಬಾರದೆ ಎಂದು ನೊಂದೆ

No comments: